Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 29, 2012

Phone Pictures

Last night I was going to delete some pictures off of my telephone. I wasn't going to send them to my email account because of losing minutes. The reason was I am under safe link because I am on disability. I just seemed to do it anyway after I thought of one of my nieces. I love flowers and I know that there are a lot of my viewers that love flowers too. I caught one of the most common monarch imposters on my phone. I hope that you'll enjoy looking at the pictures.

This top one is actually a queen butterfly which imposters the monarch. They are all over the hill lighting on the morning glories of our new trailer. September was full of flowers on the ground and rather warm. There were oxeyes, false sunflowers, butterflypea vines and morning glories.





No comments:

Post a Comment