Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 16, 2011

Cooking With Food

One of my friends and neighbors has  a website and writing a cookbook and she has an exceptional way of life that makes her unique. She's one of the grandest and talented ladies that I know that does wonders with food  and cooks the most natural foods available. She shops at whole foods stores and buys organic and whole foods. She cooks with the best stuff, she took me to the doctor this morning when I heard about her new website so I just thought I  would pass along a really good website to visitors of my sweet little plant blog her site is http://www.cookingwithfood.com there is alot of science and nature to her small website and the way she does things. Her book's going to take some time to write because she is testing her recipes and wants you to try them too! Her name is Karen Abel and she is the best! you can find out more at :

http://www.cookingwithfood.com there you should find everything you need to know about her and her cookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment