Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Uses For Pine

I am sharing this video with you for several reasons. It is to tell you that I aint crazy. I use to use pine when I was a tiny girl several different ways. I used to use it as a doll's broom, I used to eat the needles which was like an orange mint, and I used to eat pine nuts. Pine nuts taste like coconut. There weren't too many pines that were large producers of pine nuts because of squirrels, nuts, and distribution to the ground. I found a reasonable video that gives an indebt research. This was my weed when I grew older. I don't know why, perhaps the red beetles took it over in the 90's. One thing I can say for the weed man, it'd make a better whiskey than a husky. BTW in our area the most fragrant is lolobby and the best is long leaf pines. Enjoy the video!



No comments:

Post a Comment