Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 25, 2018

kittens in the pine and kudzu

Last night Tater tot the pitty was sniffy at Little Girl the calico kitty in the pine and kudzu cuddled up in a circle. I pulled her away cause she was getting too chummy. This morning I saw little yellow and white, calico, and gray and white kittens. I was worried that perhaps i had too many cats already and I needed to take her to the humane shelter because she has already had kittens this season and I should get them while I could pick them up, but the kittens are so young that I am afraid I might hurt them if I get them now with Little Girl. Something told me, I better get her now while they were out in the open and I could pick her and them up. Something said leave them alone because they are too small.... Eating....feeding...we want those little kitties to be healthy and well so they can hunt and play and be well. The dog went to visit them this morning.. he couldn't do nothing but sniff the little things.  I have nothing but girl Japanese Bobs but little girl has got the longest tail so she's just a calico. there are tuxedo bobs and yello bobs kitties with the longest  tails out and they all came from a japanese silk bob feral that wound up on my doorstep. One female cat can produce so many kitties over the course of years. One "pumpkin" one  neighbor's tuxedo and it almost hits twenty. i say to myself help.... but.. i smile and think to myself some of these cats just have their butts showing with no tail and they are just cute when they play. One day when I take out the dog, five or six cats or up a pine tree. My dad liked cats, my grand dad liked cats...I am more of a dog person, but I love bobtails. They annihilate pests outside you should see them hunt.... they are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment