Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 29, 2018

overgrown with kudzu here

I'm overgrown with kudzu here obviously it's good for something. The deer and the groundhogs love it. Every night I go outside, my dog almost yanks my arm off due to the fact there's a doe that enjoys her supper every evening. She don't pay attention until it's too late. Tater Tot the pittbull has to just about pull me through the kudzu and sometimes I can't get her to go when she needs to. The spiders are vast out. It's those big yellow and black spinners on their big webs and there are some that are ruby red and have about the same type of web. I saw a video on facebook where a man just handed a yellow and black spider a grass hopper, it spinned it into it's web in no time. It looked like she was using a sewing machine to darn it.

Everytime we go out every step we take it's like three grasshoppers come out of the kudzu and high grass. There's no way i can get it cut because of money. Money is 750 and i pay bills every month. That red clay outside collects on the floor so much during the day, i think i sweep twice a day. I don't think it's fair to do that but God there is just me and Tater Tot the dog and spooky the cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment